My Return

Logbook Entry : 00067
February 4th, 2011

I know, I know! It had been since Thanksgiving, when I had last written. I would apologize for that, but it was for a good reason. If for some reason you forgot, I had met Henry. He was a turkey on the run. He some how made his way to New Hampshire and stayed with me for a couple of days before he ran for it. Concerned, I headed off after him. Unfortunately, I had no luck! I stopped in towns scattered all over New Hampshire, but it was clear he was gone! I did send out a letter to the governor asking for a pardon and had not gotten a reply back. I could only assume that he was to busy! Maybe he will send the pardon soon.

Anyhow, there is so much I need to talk about and so little time to talk right now! I will surely write tomorrow! I promise!

0 comments: