My New Pair of Pants!

Logbook Entry : 00056
April 29th, 2010

Today, Yorrick and I were supposed to fly out to Oklahoma, to visit Goofy Girl and her family for a couple of weeks. As we had arrived at the airport, we were met with some unfortunate news. First, our flight had been cancelled for some reason. I tried to find out but they wouldn't tell me. All they said they could tell me was that my flight was rescheduled for the following morning. Second, there was some rule placed by the airline about wearing pants. I thought that was some stupid rule but I guess it was about time I got myself a new pair of pains. No one had ever complained about having no pants before. There are tons of other people that don't wear pants and no one says anything about them not! Oh well! Yorrick and I left the airport and headed for the store.

We get to the store, and we were met with more bad news there! Yorrick had to wait in the car. No pets allowed! Today wasn't my day. Again, I had never had a problem before bringing Yorrick into stores before. We had never gone to this store. So I told Yorrick I will make it quick and I headed into the store. I found a pair of pants, purchased them, headed to the car and headed back home. Wearing pants was something new. It took me a little while to get used to them, but I think I'm gonna like them. So I guess that I will have to wait until tomorrow to fly out to Oklahoma. Lets hope that my flight isn't cancelled tomorrow too!

0 comments: