Just Another Day

Logbook Entry : 00049
April 5th, 2010

So as Easter wound down, I had mentioned that I had seen a moving truck pull up next door. I watched out the window only to find that it was a moving company bringing all the boxes in the house and setting it up. I headed outside to find out who was gonna be my neighbor, but they had informed me that the person moving in, wasn't gonna be around for atleast another coule of days. This was not fair. I wanted to meet my new neighbor now.

The next day rolled around and I could think of nothing else but the new neighbor I was getting soon. I wonder if it was a girl or boy. Where did this person come from? Well, to try to distract myself from the penting excitement of meeting my future neighbor, we did head out for a walk. I had found a new trail while driving down the street and since we had never walked it before, I figured why not. There wasn't really anything special about this trail but I needed to do something to right my mind. I oculdn't let someone I hadn't even met, overcome my mind. So Yorrick and I headed down the trail. We had noticed that there was still quite a bit of damage from the storm last month. The town must not have gotten to this part of town yet. It actually looked quite sad. But while we were walking these woods, we started to notice the buds on the trees were opening up. This took away from some of the mess we saw. Soon enough, the buds will open more and leaves will sprout, covering the debri.

As I said, the walk wasn't anything special. Ultimately, we had to come home and find the house next door without anyone in it. This is gonna drive me crazy. Crazy I tell you! Crazy!

0 comments: