Connecticut Trip - Part 2

Logbook Entry : 00051
April 14th, 2010

We had found a small place to spend the night in Norwich. While signing in, I had asked where was a nice place to go within Nowich and the receptionist suggested heading to the Historic section of Norwichtown. I thanked the receptionist as we headed on our way.

When we arrived at this Historic Norwichtown area, we were surprised at how wonderful some of the house looked. There was so much history that could be soaked in. We walked around staring at the houses as we passed, some dating as far back as 1786. Now that was an old house. There was even a house that was once some years ago, used during the taping of a soap opera. If I remember correctly, it was in All My Children.

Now neither Hunter or I could certainly confirm this, but I'm sure if I did some research online, I would find out if this was the house. So after about an hour of checking out the houses, we called it quits and continued our trip to East Haddam Connecticut, to Gillette Castle. I was to meet Trexx Turtle there for a race among friends In reality, Trexx and I had never met, only talked via Facebook. I was really looking forward to meeting him for the first time. Oh ya, and Hunter too!

0 comments: