Hamlet Head Over Heals

Logbook Entry : 00062
October 24th, 2010

Some might call it obsessive, but since the first day I met her, I haven't been able to get her out of my mind. Her name is Sophie. I met her a few weeks back when I was playing in a soccer game against our rivals from Allenstown. We had won the game 4-3, and after the game I went up to her and started talking to her. I immediately feel in love. We talked for about 5 minutes or so and was interrupted by her boyfriend. She never mentioned anything about a boyfriend the whole time we talked. I should have just walked away at that point but I couldn't. Her boyfriends name is Jessie. He just happened to be the goalie for the Allenstown Rush, which I might add, I scored the winning goal on! He seemed quite rude when he showed up and left me sick to my stomach. I soon walked away not saying another word to Sophie. Oh ya, or Jessie too!

This was the last time I had seen her but she left her mark. Everything I do, reminds me of her. I can't get her out of my head. She has affected how I go about my day. Everywhere I go, I act so alert! If she is in the area, I want to get a glimpse! I wanna say hello again, just so she can say hello back! I visited Hunter next door to see what he was doing to try and clear my mind, but found that after 15 minutes of hanging out, he suddenly had something to do and said I needed to leave. So I just went home and wrote this:

When I looked in your eyes,
I saw the night sky,
filled with sparkling stars.
The moon coming over the hill,
with us sitting under a tree on top,
watching it rise to its peak.
You then fell asleep in my arms,
and dreamed of beautiful things,
as only a beautiful women could.
Like us being together,
together forever,
as only two could be.
In love.

0 comments: